According to Mobile Syrup, the Galaxy W will be out at Bell before the end of the year.
Already available in Europe, the Samsung Galaxy W runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread, and features a 3.7 inch WVGA display, HSPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, 1.4GHz single-core processor, 512MB of RAM, 2GB of ROM, 5MP rear camera with 720p video recording, and a VGA front-facing camera.
In Europe, the Galaxy W costs about €330 unlocked, so Bell may want to offer the smartpohne for under $50 on contract.
Bell could also launch the Samsung Galaxy S II LTE soon, but that hasn’t been officially confirmed yet.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S Plus can be ordered now in the UK
- Motorola XT860 4G to be launched by Bell on August 9?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 4G launched in Canada
- Samsung Galaxy R (Z) with Android Gingerbread and Tegra CPU coming to the UK this month
- Samsung Galaxy W shows up at O2 UK, will be launched this month