According to the fourth largest US carrier, the Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus will be released on November 16 for $249 on contract (after a $50 mail-in rebate; a T-Mobile Value Mobile Broadband plan is required). The new Galaxy Tab Plus will expand T-Mo’s Android tablet portfolio to six devices.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus is only 9.9mm thin, and runs Android 3.2 Honeycomb. It features a 7 inch display with 1024 x 600 pixels, 4G (HSPA+), Wi-Fi, GPS, 3MP rear camera with 720p video recording, 2MP front-facing camera, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal memory, MicroSD card support, and several pre-loaded apps and services, like WildTangent, Zinio, and Blio eReader.
You can check out the Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus here at T-Mobile USA.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance and Galaxy Pocket launched in India
- 7 inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 announced. Octa-core Nexus 11 and Dual SIM Tab Duos also in the making?
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 with LTE officially launching on March 1
- Samsung Galaxy S II 4G and Galaxy Rush announced by Boost Mobile. Galaxy Reverb headed to Virgin Mobile
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 and Mega 5.8 now official, launching in May with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean on board