Unwired View is hiring again. We are looking for a number of a talented writers to join UV team and expand our coverage.
If you are passionate about mobile tech, good at finding interesting news, have strong, well argued opinions and know how to write well, we are looking for news editors in U.S., Europe and Asia.
To apply, write and submit 2 news posts that you think will be a good fit to be published on UV, on important/interesting news bits on the day of submission. The pics are not necessary – we are interested in your writing skills.
Submit your application to jobs at unwiredview dot com.
Due to the large number of e-mails we receive, we will not be able to respond to every application. We will be collecting applications for a few days, and will get in touch if we are interested, next week.
PS. Please make sure the sample news posts for UV, on hot/relevant topics of the day, are part of your application e-mail. Applications containing only links to your previous work will not be considered
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Want to write for us? Unwired View is hiring!
- Is Apple warming up to iPhone stylus idea?
- Orange to launch Application Shop – its own app store
- RIM’s own App Store: BlackBerry Application Storefront, ready in March 2009
- Samsung Bada Developers Challenge kicks off, $2.7 million in prizes