Back in September, AT&T announced three new Windows Phones, the HTC Titan, the Samsung Focus S, and the Samsung Focus Flash. The latter two of those have been available for a few days now (and they can even be found already discounted), so naturally we’ve been wondering when AT&T’s HTC Titan will hit the streets.
Luckily, the carrier decided to announce just that today. So it turns out that the HTC Titan will be available online and in AT&T stores on November 20 for $199.99 with a new two-year contract.
So from this point on you only need to wait eleven more days before you can get your hands on an HTC Titan sold by AT&T. You can start saving up.
Like its internationally-launched twin, AT&T’s Titan has a gigantic 4.7-inch 480×800 touchscreen, a 1.5 GHz processor, an 8 MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash and 720p HD video recording, a secondary 1.3 MP front-facing camera, 16 GB of built-in storage, 512 MB of RAM, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, HSPA, GPS, and a 1,600 mAh battery.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Titan pre-orders start in the Netherlands for €508, shipping on October 7
- AT&T intros three Windows Phone Mango handsets: HTC Titan, Samsung Focus S and Focus Flash
- AT&T’s fall WP7 lineup revealed: HTC Titan, Samsung Focus S, and Samsung Focus Flash
- Rogers Samsung Focus WP7 only $69.99 at Best Buy until February 3
- AT&T Samsung Focus S hits FCC