Good news if you’re after either one of three of AT&T’s newest smartphones – the deals are already here! The Windows Phone-running Samsung Focus S and Focus Flash, as well as the Android-powered LTE-enabled Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket have only been available for a few days, yet the third-party retailers have started slashing prices nevertheless.
Let’s start with the Galaxy S II Skyrocket. Awful name aside, this is one beast of a superphone, and AT&T has been selling it for $249.99. Yet if you’d like to save some cash on that purchase, we recommend you get it from LogicBuy which offers it for half that price – $125. You’ll need to sign a new two-year contract of course.
If you have something against getting the Skyrocket from LogicBuy, you should know that Amazon also offers it cheaper than AT&T. The well known retailer asks $189.99 for the handset, again with a new two-year contract.
Stepping into Windows Phone territory, the Samsung Focus S is going for $199.99 at AT&T, and the Focus Flash can be yours for $49.99. Amazon has shaved about $50 off of both those prices, so the Samsung Focus S is now in stock at the retailer for $149.99, and the Focus Flash costs just $0.01.
Two-year contracts need to be signed regardless of where you decide to purchase from. At this rate, we expect these three devices to become even cheaper in the future, so if you’re not in a hurry to get them, perhaps you should just wait some more.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T’s HTC Vivid and Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket now available. Plus new Windows Phones and BlackBerries
- Amazon starts AT&T winter sale, many free or very cheap smartphones on offer until February 14
- AT&T’s Samsung Focus S and Flash will be launched on November 6
- HTC Titan, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 and others now available at AT&T
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket 4G now just $99.99 at Amazon