And while Verizon still hasn’t confirmed the day the new handset will be finally released, that day can’t be too far. Especially since accessories for the Galaxy Nexus (including covers) have started to arrive in some Verizon stores, as suggested by the image seen below.
Regardless of when it’s going to become available, the Samsung Galaxy Nexus will most likely cost $299 on contract (or $289 if you’ll get it from Costco). And yes, that’s the same price you’ll have to pay for the Motorola Droid RAZR, or the HTC Rezound – Verizon’s two other new high-end LTE Android smartphones.
We’ll let you know when Verizon decides to announce the new Galaxy’s launch date.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Galaxy Nexus (Droid Prime) and HTC Rezound (Vigor) launch pegged for Nov. 10th. Price- $299
- New Verizon roadmap suggests the Galaxy Nexus will be out on Nov. 21, Motorola Xoom 2 on Nov. 30
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Nexus to cost $289 at Costco?
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus SCH-i515 to come with no carrier branding?
- Verizon HTC Rezound to feature wireless charging back cover