Today’s date is 11.11.11, meaning that the Motorola DROID RAZR is now available at Verizon for $299.99 on a new two year contract. The DROID RAZR is currently the thinnest Android smartphone on the market at 7.1mm, but is also sturdy with a back made out of kevlar.
Specs wise, The RAZR spots a 4.3-inch qHD display Super AMOLED display with 960 x 540, a 8 megapixel camera with 1080p HD recording, a 1.3 megapixel camera with 72op HD video calling, a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, 1 GB of RAM, 16 GB of internal storage along with 16GB of storage thanks to a pre-loaded sim card, and 4G LTE support. The DROID RAZR will initially run on Android 2.3, but will be upgraded to ICS later in the year.
Verizon created a pretty cool commercial for the DROID RAZR which is posted below. Let us know what you think of the RAZR and if you’ll be getting the device now that it is available.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr M available now
- Chinese Droid RAZR to feature a HD display and 13MP camera?
- Motorola outs Droid Razr Maxx HD commercial. Verizon still doesn’t have a launch date for the handset
- Verizon rolls out software updates for Motorola Droid Razr and Razr Maxx
- Verizon launches Motorola Droid 4, Droid Razr Maxx, BlackBerry Curve 9370