Nokia unveiled the Lumia 710 and Lumia 800 at Nokia World in October. Both of these devices were running on Windows Phone Mango thanks to Microsoft and Nokia’s partnership.The “I’m a WP7″ log has revealed a new Nokia device running on Microsoft’s mobile OS.. Surprisingly, this phone is not running on Mango, but rather on Windows Phone Tango according to the log which states its build as 7.10.8711.
We don’t know much about this device. It could very well be the AT&T LTE Nokia Lumia 800 for all we know. This device could also be the Nokia Lumia 900 or Nokia Ace, which has been discussed before, but was not revealed at Nokia world.
We don’t really know much about the device hardware wise. We will keep you updated on the status of the Nokia Champagne as more info becomes available.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia 710 spotted on developer site, will it run on Windows Phone Mango?
- New Nokia Windows Phone possibly showcased in promo video
- T-Mobile’s Nokia Lumia 710 can be pre-ordered for $0 at Wirefly
- Nokia Lumia 730 to be launched soon with 8 MP camera, LTE, and Windows Phone Tango, rumor says
- AT&T and Verizon testing 4G LTE Nokia Lumia 800