Last month, we told you that Bell would launch the LG Optimus LTE in Canada. However, back then we didn’t know when exactly this would happen. But if the leaked image seen below is accurate, the Canadian carrier will introduce this new LTE smartphone on November 22.
The Optimus LTE (which will also be released in the US by AT&T under the name of LG Nitro HD) is LG’s first handset to feature an HD (1280 x 720 pixels) display. Other features include Android 2.3 Gingerbread (almost certainly upgradeable to Android 4. ICS), 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1.3MP front-facing camera, and an 8MP rear camera with 1080 video recording.
Bell will reportedly sell the Optimus LTE for $149.95 with a new 3-yr agreement, or for $629.95 without contract.
Via Mobile Syrup
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Optimus LTE confirmed by Telus
- LG Optimus LTE launched by Bell – Canada’s first HD Android smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy W to be launched by Bell in Canada
- Motorola XT860 4G to be launched by Bell on August 9?
- HTC One S to be launched by Telus in Canada on May 17