The Samsung Galaxy Nexus has not been released anywhere in the world yet, but this didn’t stop Google from kicking off a contest that will make some participants happy (because they’ll win a Galaxy Nexus each).
The contest started today (November 12) on Twitter, and asks participants to solve different puzzles, photo challenges, or essay questions, and reply for submitting solutions.
Interested? Visit the Google Nexus Twitter page right now, and don’t forget to read the contest rules (PDF file) before entering. According to the rules, “seven winning entries will receive a Galaxy Nexus phone.”
The contest ends on November 21, which might mean this is indeed the day when the Galaxy Nexus will be released in the US by Verizon – although not just US citizens can participate, but also those from Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Netherlands, Singapore, Spain, South Korea, and the United Kingdom. A lot of potential winners, isn’t it? Well, good luck to everyone.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon gives away 16 Samsung Galaxy Nexus smartphones on Twitter
- Sprint gives away 30 Samsung Galaxy Nexus phones ahead of launch
- Nokia lets you win 5 Lumia 710 Windows Phones on Facebook
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus press shots leak, Bell contest lets you get one before it’s officially out
- Samsung Google Nexus 10 with Android 4.2 and Nexus 7 32GB 3G announced