Last week Orange UK added the San Francisco II to its website, although at the time we thought it was by mistake. That’s since the phone only appeared in the Help section of the site, but also because the operator didn’t bother announcing the successor to the wildly successful San Francisco. However, it now looks that the phone’s details went up on the help site for a reason – launch was very near.
According to a post over on HUKD, the new ZTE-made Android Gingerbread smartphone will become available on November 21 (so in just one week’s time) on Pay as you go for £99.99 including top-up. That means that without the compulsory £10 initial top-up, the San Francisco II costs just £89.99. This pricing however will only be valid for the first week of sales. After that, it’s going to go up, but not by much – just £10.
So starting on November 28, the San Francisco II will be yours for £99.99 + a £10 top-up. That’s still fantastic value for money, considering that this smartphone runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread and comes with a 3.5-inch 480×800 AMOLED touchscreen, an 800 MHz processor, a 5 MP autofocus camera, HSPA, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS. And during the first week, it will also come with the Orange Xmas Gift box which includes free Angle and Curve headphones.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- UK: Orange San Francisco II now available for £99.99 on PAYG, free on £10.50 per month contracts
- Orange UK leaks its upcoming San Francisco II, Android 2.3 Gingerbread in tow
- Orange San Francisco II confirmed, arrives in “late November” for £99.99 on PAYG
- Orange San Francisco II to be also sold as ZTE Blade S
- UK: White Orange San Francisco II in the making