As promised a couple of weeks ago, today Verizon Wireless has launched the HTC Rezound, its first smartphone to feature an HD (1280 x 720) display, as well as the first in the States to come with Beats Audio technology.
The Rezound is available here at Verizon for $299 on contract, or $649.99 off contract.
Apart fro the high-res display, and enhanced audio capabilities, the HTC Rezound features Android 2.3 Gingerbread, Sense UI, LTE connectivity, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, Bluetooth 3.0, 8MP rear camera with f/2.2 28mm wide-angle lens, 1080p video recording, 16GB of on-board memory, and a 16GB MicroSD card pre-installed.
Verizon’s second HD smartphone – the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, which comes with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich – might be released really soon, too (on November 21), also for $299 on contract.
You can also get the Rezound for $199 on Amazon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon HTC Rezound officially presented, will be launched on November 14
- Verizon HTC Rezound now $100 cheaper at Amazon
- Verizon HTC Rezound now costs only $79 at Amazon
- HTC Rezound now cheaper at Verizon: $199.99 on contract
- Verizon HTC Rezound discounted at Amazon again, now only $150 on contract