Officially unveiled by RIM earlier today, the new BlackBerry Bold 9790 has been confirmed by Rogers, which said it would launch it in Canada “in time for the holiday gift-giving season” for an price that hasn’t been disclosed. Of course, we already knew that the 9790 was headed to Rogers, but nothing’s better than a proper confirmation.
Rogers has also confirmed that it would introduce white versions of the BlackBerry Curve 9360 and BlackBerry Bold 9900 (both already available in black).
As for the Curve 9380, RIM’s other new BlackBerry 7 smartphone announced today, this was confirmed by O2, which said on Twitter it would bring it to the UK “soon.”
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Blackberry Bold 9700 Now on Rogers; Prices Cut on Other Blackberry Devices
- BlackBerry Bold 9790, white Bold 9900 and white Curve 9360 headed to Rogers
- BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 coming to Bell, Virgin Canada
- Red BlackBerry Bold 9780 also coming soon?
- BlackBerry Curve 8900 officially released in Canada, via Rogers