Chinese customers are in for treat. Not only will they be receiving the Motorola Droid RAZR, the thinnest smartphone on the market, but an improved version of it. China Telecom is expected to receive the XT928, which only features an upgrade camera at 13 megapixel and support for their CDMA2000 network.
China Mobile on the other hand will be getting its own upgraded version of the RAZR with a 13 megapixel camera, support for its TD-SCDMA network, and a 4.5-inch LCD HD display with 720×1280 resolution.
These devices have not yet been confirmed by either Chinese carrier, so we don’t have an exact price or release date for either. We will keep you updated on the status of the Chinese Droid RAZR
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola MT887 (TD-SCDMA RAZR) will be available in China on June 2 for 3,299 yuan ($520)
- Nokia Lumia 920T officially confirmed by China Mobile. May arrive in November with TD-LTE support
- Motorola XT928 heading to China Telecom next month
- Motorola’s Razr i Intel Android phone headed to China, redesigned as MT788
- Redesigned Motorola Droid RAZR (MT917) spotted in China