If you’d like to dive into the new Windows Phone world and your carrier of choice just happens to be Cincinnati Bell, here’s something for you. This is especially relevant if you don’t mind getting a midrange device.
After T-Mobile started selling it a couple of weeks ago, the HTC Radar is now also available at Cincinnati Bell. The price being asked is $99.99 (after a $50 mail-in rebate) with a new two-year contract. You can also get the phone sans contract for $299.99 (also after a $50 mail-in rebate). Shipping is free via UPS and if you’re interested you can head over to Cincinnati Bell now and order a brand new HTC Radar for yourself.
The HTC Radar has a 1 GHz processor, 512 MB of RAM, 8 GB of built-in storage, a 5 MP camera with LED flash and 720p HD video recording, and a 3.8-inch touchscreen, alongside all the connectivity options you’d expect a smartphone to have in this day and age (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, 4G). It runs Windows Phone 7.5 Mango.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Radar 4G with Windows Phone Mango now available at T-Mobile for $99.99
- T-Mobile HTC Radar 4G now free for a limited time
- The Samsung Behold II is now available on Cincinnati Bell
- HTC Radar Windows Phone now available at SaskTel in Canada, prices start at $49.99
- Samsung Nexus S 3G now available at Cincinnati Bell for $149.99