After the HTC Edge and the HTC Ville, it’s now time to see another unannounced Android Ice Cream Sandwich smartphone that will reportedly be released by the Taiwanese company at some point: the HTC Zeta.
If the render published by Engadget is accurately depicting the real device, the Zeta will look like nothing HTC has released before (and yes, that’s a good thing):
Besides Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, the rumored features of the HTC Zeta include: Sense UI, a 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm APQ8064 processor, 4.5 inch HD display, 1GB of RAM, Beats Audio, 8MP rear camera, 1080p video recording, 1,830 mAh battery, and a 9.8mm thin case.
Sure enough, the Zeta could be just a fake. Or, if it isn’t, we’ll probably not see it too soon, since Qualcomm announced that samples of the APQ8064 CPU would only be available in early 2012 (and actual devices to use it will probably not be out until 2013). More on this as we get it.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T’s HTC One XL available for pre-order at Best Buy today?
- HTC Ville with Android ICS pictured?
- Sprint intros HTC One SV and ZTE Force LTE smartphones for Boost Mobile
- HTC One S shows up at Virgin Mobile Canada. Motorola Motoluxe coming soon, too?
- HTC Rezound now cheaper at Verizon: $199.99 on contract