We learned the other day that the LG Optimus LTE would be hitting Bell on November 22nd for $149.99 on a new three year contract. The LG Optimus LTE’s American cousin has just been spotted today in a blurry photo of the device.
Specs wise, the LG Nitro spots a 4.5-inch HD IPS display, a 1.5 GHz dual-core processor, 1 GB of RAM, and an 8 megapixel camera. This device will likely run on Android 2.3(with an upgrade to ICS after the New Year), and will support AT&T’s LTE network.
Since AT&T hasn’t confirmed this device as official yet, we don’t have any info on a release date/pricing let alone even if the device will hit US shelves. We will keep you updated on the status of the LG Nitro
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Amaze 4G(HTC Ruby) images leak
- HTC Holiday Prototype spotted on Craigslist
- TELUS Samsung Hercules snapped in photo
- Chinese Droid RAZR to feature a HD display and 13MP camera?
- AT&T’s LG Optimus LTE will be called Nitro HD, image and details leak