LG has provided more details on the official Android Gingerbread update for its Optimus 3D smartphone.
Expected to become available starting November 21 in Europe (only for the unlocked Optimus 3D for the beginning), the Gingerbread update will bring not only the new version of Android, but also some tweaks and improvements from LG. These include: enhanced HSPA+ (up to 21Mbps data transfer speeds), 3D video editor, 2D video stabilization, faster image gallery activation, and longer MP3 playback time.
Just like LG’s other high-end Optimus smartphones, the Optimus 3D will also get Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, but that’s going to happen sometime next year.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Rogers LG Optimus 3D Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread update will be out tomorrow
- LG says it’s actually planning Android ICS updates for Optimus 2X and other phones
- LG Optimus Black Android 2.3 Gingerbread update finally on its way in Europe and India
- LG’s Optimus One line apparently won’t get Android Gingerbread
- LG Optimus Sol E730 with Ultra AMOLED screen and Android Gingerbread launched in India