Nokia has kicked off a contest that could bring you a brand new Lumia 800 – which, as you probably already know, is one the company’s first two Windows Phone Mango devices.
The contest is open here on Facebook, and simply asks participants to submit an “amazing” photo or video made by them, alongside their contact info.
According to Nokia, the “winners of the Contest will be determined by skill. 5 winners will be picked by a panel of judges who will rate the best content and select them as the recipients of a Nokia Lumia 800 smartphone.” The contest will end on November 25 – 10 days from now.
I assume that what Nokia expects from participants is “amazing” content along the lines of what we can see in the Lumia 800 promo video embedded below:
You can enter the Nokia Lumia 800 contest if you’re “at least 16 years of age, or of the legal age in your country of residence.” Official rules (which, of course, should be read before entering the contest) can be found at the Facebook link already listed above.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia lets you win 5 Lumia 710 Windows Phones on Facebook
- Nokia gives away more Lumia 800 Windows Phones on Facebook
- Google gives away 7 Samsung Galaxy Nexus phones via Twitter
- Nokia Lumia 920 and Lumia 820 will be launched in Germany on November 1
- LG can make your wishes come true on Facebook, also gives away Optimus L7 smartphones