If you intend to buy the Samsung Galaxy Nexus in Canada this year, it looks like you’ll find it only at Bell (and its subsidiary Virgin Mobile). That’s because Canada’s other two major mobile carriers – Rogers and Telus – will launch the new smartphone in January 2012.
Rogers has confirmed this launch date on Twitter.
Telus didn’t confirm it yet, but Mobile Syrup has it that it’s also January anyway. Neither of the two carriers unveiled pricing details for their Galaxy Nexuses.
As reported earlier today, Bell will introduce the Samsung Galaxy Nexus in Canada in early December. Verizon may launch the Android Ice Cream Sandwich smartphone at about the same time in the US, despite the fact that we’ve initially heard this would happen before the end of November.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus pre-orders to start on November 21 in Canada
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus will arrive at Telus on January 13. Wind, SaskTel and Videotron will also have it
- Samsung Galaxy Note launched in Canada by Rogers, Telus and Bell
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus launching one day earlier at Bell and Virgin Canada
- Canada: Samsung Galaxy Nexus officially arriving on December 8 (at Bell and Virgin Mobile)