T-Mobile USA has announced the “Magenta Saturday” sale, which will be held this Saturday (November 19), allowing customers to buy select smartphones or tablets at lower than usual prices.
Among the smartphones that you’ll be able to get for a $49.99 net down payment (after mail-in rebates that can go up to $150) from T-Mo during Magenta Saturday, we must mention the HTC Amaze 4G (pictured below), the Samsung Galaxy S II, the HTC Radar 4G (the carrier’s first Windows Phone Mango device), and the BlackBerry Bold 9900.
The deals will be available to both new and existing customers, although if you’re in the latter category you have to be “eligible for upgrade (18 months tenure or greater) and switch from a Classic to an eligible Value plan.”
You can find detailed info about Magenta Saturday here at T-Mobile.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Bold 9780 on its way to Wind Mobile in Canada, will cost $450
- T-Mobile BlackBerry Bold 9900 4G now available for $299.99
- Verizon introduces prepaid data packages for Droid Incredible, Droid X, Droid 2 and other smartphones
- BlackBerry Bold goes to Taiwan with a special QWERTY keyboard for Chinese input
- New BlackBerry Bold Touch Montana, Curve Touch and Monaco Touch pictured