Back in September, ZTE announced that its first Windows Phone Mango handset – the ZTE Tania – would arrive in Europe this month. It looks like one of the first countries to get the device is France, where SFR is getting ready to release it pretty soon.
However, the Tania won’t be ZTE-branded at SFR. It won’t even bear the carrier’s logo – just the Windows Phone logo, both on the front and on the back.
Regardless of its name, this new Mango phone features a 4.3 inch WVGA display, Wi-Fi, HSPA+, GPS, 1GHz single-core processor, 512MB of RAM, 4GB of on-board memory, and a 5MP autofocus camera.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- ZTE Tania with Windows Phone Mango coming to Europe
- ZTE Tania with Windows Phone to be launched in the US
- ZTE Tania price cut in the UK by £50 to £199.99 ahead of release in 10 days
- T-Mobile branded Nokia Lumia 710 unveiled by the FCC
- Nokia Lumia 710 will bring More Windows Phone Mango to Orange UK