One of the company’s upcoming Mango handset might have just been revealed in a promo video yesterday. The video appears over at Nokia Developer’s official YouTube account, and shows a device that kind of looks like a larger Nokia 700 (which was announced back in August with Symbian Belle on board) running WP Mango.
Of course, this could be just a reference design, or a concept that will never make it to the market. Or, who knows, maybe Nokia decided to do what it has done with the Lumia 800: take the hardware of a previous phone (the N9 in the case of Lumia 800) and make a Mango handset out of it. We’ll bring more on this as soon as new details are uncovered.
Via My Nokia Blog
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Lumia 800 to be launched on November 16 in the UK
- Nokia Windows Phone 7 Mango handsets already exist, no launch date given
- White Nokia Lumia 800 gets official, will be launched this month
- Nokia Lumia 800 with LTE coming to AT&T in 2012?
- T-Mobile and Nokia could announce Windows Phones for the US on December 14