Available as of today in the UK, the Samsung Galaxy Nexus should be released in the US pretty soon, too, although there’s still no official word on when this will happen.
As you’ve probably already heard, Verizon will be the first US carrier to sell the Galaxy Nexus. And today it’s the first time we’re seeing a Verizon-branded Galaxy Nexus, thanks to a Getting Started video posted by Google on YouTube. Unsurprisingly, a 4G LTE logo is also visible on the back of the device.
Unfortunately, the video still doesn’t provide any hints on when we should expect Verizon’s new Nexus to be released. We’ve heard it might happen on November 21 (the same day the handset will be available for pre-order in Canada), but we’ve also heard that Verizon may have delayed the launch until December. We’ll obviously let you know when official details on this are unveiled.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Galaxy Nexus now rumored to arrive on December 15
- Verizon to launch the Galaxy Nexus only at the end of the month?
- New Verizon roadmap suggests the Galaxy Nexus will be out on Nov. 21, Motorola Xoom 2 on Nov. 30
- Verizon stores start receiving Samsung Galaxy Nexus accessories
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus to ship in the UK this week, in early December in Canada