Officially announced earlier this month, the MotoKey Social will indeed be released in Canada first, as hinted at the moment of its announcement.
Telus will sell the handset starting Monday (November 21) to its Prepaid customers for just $89.99.
The MotoKey Social is Motorola’s first phone to have a dedicated Facebook button (which, of course, provides fast access to the oh-so-popular social networking service). The phone measures only 9.98mm in thinness, and features a 2.4 inch QVGA touchscreen display, five homescreens, 3G, Wi-Fi, Opera Mini browser, 3.5mm headset jack, Bluetooth, 3MP camera, and MicroSD card support.
Motorola will probably launch the MotoKey Social in other markets soon, although the company hasn’t announced specific details on this yet.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- MotoKey Social is officially Motorola’s Facebook phone
- Apple finally approves Opera Mini for iPhone (after 20 days)
- LG Cookie T310i comes with Wi-Fi (unlike the original T310)
- Samsung Corby II S3850 officially announced, it’s like an Android-less Galaxy Mini
- Motorola Motokey EX117 is a triple SIM phone with dedicated Facebook button. Spotted in Canada and Brazil