Two new Android tablets have been launched in India recently, both running Android Honeycomb, and both powered by dual-core processors: the Sony Tablet S1, and the Samsung Galaxy Tab 730 (which is in fact the Tab 8.9 – Samsung weirdly decided to change its name for the Indian market).
The Sony Tablet S1 costs 29,990 INR (about $590), and can be bought via Sony India (only the 16GB Wi-Fi version is available for now).
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 730 can be bought both at Letsbuy (for 32,445 INR – about $640), or in Mahesh Telecom stores (for 31,990 INR).
The Galaxy Tab 730 comes to India not long after the Galaxy Tab 750 (aka Tab 10.1), which was released there at the beginning of September.
Via Fone Arena
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S launched in India. Samsung Galaxy Note to be released there tomorrow
- Sony Tablet S to hit the US on September 16
- 3G Sony Tablet S launched in the UK
- France: Samsung Galaxy S to get Froyo in September
- Cheap Samsung Champ Duos E2652 headed to India