T-Mobile UK has confirmed the existence of its Vivacity Android smartphone, which we’ve first discovered a couple of weeks ago.
The T-Mobile Vivacity is made by ZTE, and features a 3.5 inch display (either HVGA, or WVGA), a 5MP camera on the back, front-facing camera, and Android 2.3 Gingerbread. That’s pretty much all we know about the new handset for now, but I assume things like 3G, Wi-Fi and GPS are also included.
You can register your interest for the Vivacity here at T-Mobile UK’s official website. Most likely, the British network will sell the handset for a low price (since ZTE smartphones are usually affordable). In case you’re wondering, the Vivacity will probably never make it to the US, as T-Mobile Europe’s business is quite different from what T-Mo is doing in the States.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New T-Mobile Vivacity Android phone (made by ZTE) coming to Europe
- T-Mobile Vivacity with Android Gingerbread launched in the UK
- Sony Xperia S shows up at T-Mobile UK. White version to be launched on March 13 by Phones4U
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S coming to Three UK
- LG Optimus Black headed to T-Mobile UK