If you’d like to purchase Verizon’s HTC Droid Incredible 2 but simply dislike the black color it’s been sold in ever since it got released, make sure you start saving some cash. If you like red, even better.
According to leaked info sent to Droid Life, a red version of the Droid Incredible 2 will become available at Verizon on November 24. That’s in just six days, which is why we advised you to start saving up. So next Thursday you may end up owning one of these beauties:
The specs should remain unchanged, and we’re hoping the pricing remains the same too. It’s nice to see Verizon and HTC think this up, however we would like it a lot more if a number of color versions are available for new smartphones on their launch day, and not months after. Perhaps Nokia will help start that trend in the future, especially if it manages to finally bring its Windows Phones to the US. We’ll see.
Until then, enjoy every bit of color you can. Starting with the red HTC Droid Incredible 2.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s HTC Fireball could be launched as Droid Incredible 4G. LG Lucid 4G and blue Motorola Razr also coming soon?
- Verizon to launch Xperia Play, HTC Trophy, Droid Incredible 2 and Droid Charge in April
- HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE with Android 4.0 ICS officially introduced by Verizon
- Verizon’s HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE will be priced at $149.99, leaked document claims
- Verizon kills the Droid Eris; Droid Incredible still delayed – Motorola couldn’t be happier