A new internal document is floating around the web these days (over at Droid-life and AndroidAndMe), suggesting that Verizon will have the Galaxy Nexus in “all locations” only on December 8. Certainly, even if the document – seen below – is legit, this doesn’t exclude the possibility that the new Nexus will be sold online sooner.
As you can see, the alleged Verizon internal doc also mentions the red HTC Incredible 2, which should be out via all locations on November 25.
Back to the Samsung Galaxy Nexus – this has been already released in the UK, and will be available for pre-order in Canada starting Monday (November 21). So I’m guessing Verizon won’t want to delay its launch too much.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Droid 4 to be out on December 8. Verizon Galaxy Nexus still rumored to come on December 9
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Nexus shows up at Best Buy, priced at $299
- Google shows off Verizon branded Galaxy Nexus on video
- Verizon to launch the Galaxy Nexus only at the end of the month?
- New Verizon roadmap suggests the Galaxy Nexus will be out on Nov. 21, Motorola Xoom 2 on Nov. 30