Back in October, a mysterious ZTE Android tablet was unveiled by the FCC, showing off its back that had Sprint’s logo on it. While neither Sprint, nor ZTE has announced the tablet, we’ve just spotted it over at the Bluetooth SIG.
Unfortunately, other than the fact that it’s a “CDMA tablet with Bluetooth wireless technology”, the SIG doesn’t provide too many details on the new V55. But at least we can take a proper look at it, and see its Android Honeycomb interface:
There’s no word on when Sprint may want to launch the ZTE V55, but we’ll let you know as soon as we’re hearing anything about this.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Boost Mobile now offers the ZTE Warp for just $199.99
- Sprint intros HTC Evo Design 4G and ZTE Warp (for Boost) Android phones
- LG Escape P870 for AT&T, and ZTE Warp Sequent (Grand X IN) for Boost Mobile leaked
- ZTE Warp Sequent with Android ICS launched by Boost Mobile
- HTC Flyer Android 2.3 tablet coming in March, Honeycomb upgrade to be offered later