The Optimus LTE can be bought from Bell here for as low as $149.95 (new 3-yr contract required). Its features include a 4.5 inch display with 1280 x 720 pixels, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, Bluetooth 3.0, 8MP rear camera with 1080p video recording, and a 1.3MP front-facing camera
The new handset is currently running Android 2.3 Gingerbread, but an upgrade to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich is almost certainly planned for next year.
Released in South Korea back in October, the Optimus LTE has been already sold in more than 150,000 units there. AT&T will introduce the new smartphone in the US, too, but under a different name: LG Nitro HD.
Via Mobile Syrup
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Optimus LTE confirmed by Telus
- Bell’s LG Optimus LTE to be released on November 22
- LG Nitro HD announced by AT&T – its first HD Android phone
- LG Optimus LTE reaches record sales in Korea
- AT&T’s LG Optimus LTE will be called Nitro HD, image and details leak