Up until now we’ve heard the name LG Nitro HD twice. First we found out that it will be AT&T’s version of the LG Optimus LTE. Then, the Nitro HD even got spotted in the wild. All of that naturally signaled an imminent launch (or at least unveiling), and that may just be the case after all.
See, earlier today LG has started sending out invites for an event it’s holding on December 1. As you can undoubtedly gather from the image below, the company tried to make sure there were absolutely no clues in there about what will be announced next week.
However, someone at LG made a rookie mistake and left the name LG Nitro in the invite file’s name. How about that? Engadget spotted it, and at this point we’re fairly certain that the Nitro HD will first be officially introduced next Thursday. Of course you’ll need to stay tuned to be sure. And we’ll let you know the second we find out more.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 coming at MWC?
- Sony Ericsson PSP phone to be launched on December 9?
- AT&T’s LG Optimus LTE will be called Nitro HD, image and details leak
- AT&T’s LG Nitro HD will be updated to Android 4.0 ICS starting next week
- LG Nitro HD announced by AT&T – its first HD Android phone