There’s no word on how soon exactly, but the image seen below pretty much confirms the existence of a white T-Mo-branded 9900. Just like the black edition, the white one will cost $299 with a new 2-yr contract from T-Mobile.
The white 9900 will be launched in Canada, too, where Rogers is probably going to sell it starting the next few weeks. Needless to say, apart from the different paint job, the new white Bold will be similar to the original black one.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- White BlackBerry Bold 9780 launched by Rogers in Canada
- Blackberry Bold 9700 Now on Rogers; Prices Cut on Other Blackberry Devices
- Red BlackBerry Bold 9780 also coming soon?
- Rogers to sell BlackBerry Bold for $399 with 3-year contract
- New BlackBerry Bold 9780 to be launched by Rogers on October 27?