AT&T isn’t the only US carrier that’s going to launch a white version of the Samsung Galaxy S II, as T-Mobile has just announced its own white edition of the smartphone.
The white S II from T-Mo is going to be available “in time for the holidays.” Its price has not been unveiled, but it will most probably be similar to the price of the black Galaxy S II, currently sold by T-Mobile for $229.99 on contract, or $529.99 without any agreement.
The new, white handset will feature Android Gingerbread, a 4.52 inch WVGA Super AMOLED Plus display, HSPA+, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, and 8MP rear camera with 1080p video recording.
Another white smartphone that’s coming soon to T-Mobile USA is the BlackBerry Bold 9900 (which, of course, is already available in black).
Via Mobile Burn
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T launching the white Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket on December 4
- White Samsung Galaxy S II headed to Vodafone UK
- T-Mobile intros the Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G SGH-T699: QWERTY and Android ICS
- White Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket coming soon to AT&T?
- T-Mobile will launch the new BlackBerry Bold 9900 as its first 4G RIM smartphone