Last month, LG announced the E906, a Windows Phone Mango device marketed under the name Jil Sander Mobile. This isn’t the first time a phone maker has teamed up with a well known fashion brand, but it may just be the first time that happened with a Windows Phone.
Overall, though, the Jil Sander Mobile isn’t an entirely new smartphone, for it’s basically a slightly tweaked LG Optimus 7. That model has been selling for more than a year now.
Still, if you like Jil Sander and have to have that name on the front fascia of your phone, you’ll be happy to know that the LG E906 is finally available in the UK. It’s sold exclusively by Expansys, and the price being asked for one is £299.99 (a bit more than the €300 we were told to expect).
If you’re interested, head over to Expansys now to get yours.
The LG Jil Sander Mobile has a 3.8-inch 480×800 touchscreen, a 1 GHz processor, a 5 MP autofocus camera, 16 GB of built-in storage, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, a 3.5 mm headset jack, and a preinstalled Jil Sander app which “creates a dynamic interface between users and its seasonal collections, connecting to social media activities and sharing extra content”, whatever that may mean.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- UK: LG E906 Jil Sander Mobile with Windows Phone Mango now just £149.99, 50% off the launch price
- LG Jil Sander handset with Windows Phone Mango launched
- UK: HTC 7 Pro now only £229.99 at Play.com, SIM-free and unlocked
- ZTE Tania with Windows Phone will be available in the UK in mid-February for £249.99
- UK: LG Prada 3.0 can now be yours for just £239.99