The Motorola Pro+ was announced all the way back in August as the successor of sorts to the never-released Motorola Pro (which was supposed to be the international version of the Droid Pro for Verizon). However, in the meantime the Pro+ has only gone on sale in Canada.
Pre-orders for the Pro+ started in the UK in September, with a projected release time frame of “late October/early November”. Well, it’s definitely not early November anymore, but it’s finally in stock.
You can get a brand new Motorola Pro+ from Clove, which is asking £322.80, VAT included, for it. That will obviously net you a SIM-free and unlocked smartphone.
The Motorola Pro+ has a 3.1-inch 640×480 touchscreen, a full physical QWERTY keyboard, a 1 GHz processor, a 5 MP autofocus camera with dual-LED flash, 512 MB of RAM, 4 GB of built-in storage, microSD card support, 14.4 Mbps HSDPA, 2 Mbps HSUPA, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a 1,600 mAh battery. It runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Pro+ pre-orders start in the UK, expected to ship in late October
- Motorola Pro will be available in the UK in July
- It’s official: Verizon’s Motorola Droid 4 will be available on February 10 for $199.99
- HTC Desire X now available in the UK, yours for £217.98
- Canada: Motorola Pro+ 4G coming to Bell on November 7, may sell for $349.95 outright