Earlier today, Samsung confirmed that the Galaxy Nexus would be hitting Verizon at some point during the month of december. We have more info on Verizon’s holiday line up. Sources indicate that the Motorola DROID 4 is expected to launch on December 8th.
Specs wise, the DROID 4 spots a 4-inch Super AMOLED Advanced display, a full 5-row illuminated QWERTY keyboard, 4G LTE support, Android 2.3.5, 1080p HD video recording, a front-facing camera, and HDMI out. The DROID 4 will have the same style as the RAZR.
Let us know in the comments section below whether you’ll be getting the first LTE slider device. We will keep you updated on the status of the DROID 4.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Droid 3 shows off its redesigned keyboard
- New Motorola Droid 3 to come with 4 inch display, front-facing camera
- Verizon Motorola Droid 4 official spec sheet breaks cover
- Verizon Motorola Droid 4 smiles for the camera, has its specs leaked too
- Motorola Droid X teaser video suggests a July launch