LG and Prada have unveiled that they’re going to launch a new mobile phone sometime “in early 2012” (most likely at CES or MWC).
Called “Prada Phone by LG 3.0”, the new device is presented by LG only in a teaser image (included below) – but it’s enough to see that it does look like that K2 P940 which we’ve been seeing around lately.
Unlike the previous LG Prada handsets (released in 2007 and 2008), the new one will be a smartphone.
LG didn’t officially disclose any of the features the new Prada 3.0 phone will have. However, according to previous rumors, the handset should come with Android Gingerbread, a 4.3 inch display, 8MP rear camera, and a dual-core processor.
Via Press release (in Korean)
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG shows off its Prada 3.0 Android phone, launches red Optimus LTE in Japan
- LG Prada 3.0 launching tomorrow, but only in Korea
- LG Prada 3.0 priced at £500 in the UK
- LG Prada 3.0 to be out in the UK in February
- UK: LG Prada 3.0 can now be yours for just £239.99