While we already know that Samsung plans to upgrade its Galaxy S II smartphone to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich starting the first half of 2012, things aren’t that clear when it comes to all of the handset’s various carrier-branded editions.
Well, in case you’re wondering about the fate of Telus’ Galaxy S II X (released back in October), we have good news. The handset will get Android 4.0 ICS “in 2012” – according to its official product page found here at Telus. Of course, this may mean late 2012, but at least it’s a confirmation.
Telus is currently selling the Samsung Galaxy S II X for as low as $49.99 on contract (3-yr agreement required), or for $599.99 without contract.
Via Mobile Syrup
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Ace headed to Telus Canada. Koodo Mobile is already selling it
- Cheap Samsung Galaxy Discover released in Canada by Telus
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 LTE headed to Telus Canada
- Telus Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 LTE and LG Optimus LTE outright prices unveiled
- Telus will release the 4G Samsung Galaxy S II X on October 28