RIM has announced that three of its new smartphones (which all run BlackBerry OS 7) would be available in India starting the very first day of December. The smartphones are: BlackBerry Bold 9790, BlackBerry Curve 9380, and BlackBerry Curve 9350.
The Bold 9790 features a 2.4 inch touchscreen display with 480 x 360 pixels, full QWERTY keyboard, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, NFC, 5MP camera, 768MB of RAM, 1GHz processor, and 8GB of internal memory.
The Curve 9380 comes with a 3.2 inch, 480 x 360 touchscreen display, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, NFC, 5MP camera, 512MB of RAM, and an 800MHz processor.
Finally, the Curve 9350 features a 2.4 inch non-touchscreen display, full QWERTY keyboard, CDMA connectivity, Wi-Fi, GPS, NFC, 5MP camera, 512MB of RAM, and 800MHz CPU.
Both the Curve 9380 and Curve 9350 will cost 20,990 INR (about $400), while the Bold 9790 is going to be more expensive: 27,490 INR (about $526).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New BlackBerry Bold 9930 for Verizon leaked, no word on its launch date
- New BlackBerry Bold Touch Montana, Curve Touch and Monaco Touch pictured
- New BlackBerry Curve 9350, 9360 and 9370 officially announced
- RIM confirms new BlackBerry Bold 9790 and Curve 9380
- BlackBerry Bold 9790, white Bold 9900 and white Curve 9360 headed to Rogers