The first keyboard-less Blackberry Curve has just hit the FCC. Two models of the Blackberry Curve 9380 were included in this filing. From this filing, we have found out that the models support WCDMA band IV, meaning that this device will likely be carried by T-Mobile.
Specs wise, the Curve 9380 spots a 3.2-inch screen with 480 x 360 resolution, 512 MB of internal storage, NFC support, a 800 MHz processor, GPS, Blackberry 7, and a 5 megapixel camera(with no HD recording).
We don’t have any info on availability or pricing yet since the device has yet to be confirmed by T-Mobile. We will keep you updated on the status of the Blackberry Curve 9380.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Bold 9790 spotted in the wild again, close to launch?
- Samsung Stratosphere hits FCC, confirms LTE support
- AT&T’s fall WP7 lineup revealed: HTC Titan, Samsung Focus S, and Samsung Focus Flash
- HTC Amaze 4G(HTC Ruby) images leak
- HTC Holiday Prototype spotted on Craigslist