We’ve first heard about the HTC Ville at the beginning of this month. We didn’t have a proper photo of it back then, but now it looks like we do.
If the image seen bellow is legit, the Ville will be one good looking handset, thanks in no small part to HTC’s well-known unibody design philosophy.
Reportedly, the Ville will be less than 8mm thin – this making it HTC’s thinnest smartphone ever.
What’s a bit weird is that the new handset seems to keep the four Android softkeys at the bottom of the display, although Ice Cream Sandwich (which will be on board) doesn’t require them. But maybe what we’re seeing here is an early render? We don’t know.
The HTC Ville should be announced at MWC 2012, with a subsequent launch in April. Apart from Android Ice Cream Sandwich and an ultra-thin body, the smartphone supposedly features a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED qHD display, Sense UI 4.0, Beats Audio technology, 8MP camera with 1080p video recording, and a dual-core 1.5GHz processor.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Ville with Android Ice Cream Sandwich and Sense 4.0 UI coming at MWC 2012?
- HTC Ville on its way to T-Mobile
- HTC Zeta with Android ICS, quad-core CPU and HD screen apparently rendered
- HTC One S event scheduled by T-Mobile USA for April 18
- HTC Ville shows off some Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich love on video