Launched a few weeks ago as one of Verizon’s best smartphones of the year, the Motorola Droid Razr might get a new color version soon.
According to the screenshot seen below (which reportedly comes from Verizon’s device management system), a white Droid Razr should be released sometime soon.
Most likely, the white Razr will cost as much as the black version ($299 on contract). It will probably look like in the mockup included after the leaked Verizon document.
The Droid Razr is one of the thinnest smartphones in the world (measuring only 7.1mm – camera bump not included), and runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread (with an update to Android 4.0 ICS planned for next year). It features a 4.3 inch qHD Super AMOLED display, splash resistant case, Kevlar back cover, 8MP rear camera, 2MP front-facing camera, 1GB of RAM, dual-core 1.2GHz processor, and 16GB of RAM.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Razr Maxx officially coming to Europe in May, stars in anti iPhone 4S and Galaxy Nexus video
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR goes on pre-order tomorrow for $299
- Motorola Razr HD LTE launched in Canada by Rogers. Verizon’s version could be out next week
- Motorola RAZR could be launched in India next week
- Verizon Motorola Droid RAZR M leaks with 4.3″ qHD screen and dual-core 1.5 GHz CPU