The Nitro is AT&T’s first handset to come with a Tue HD display (4.5 inches, 1280 x 720 pixels). Its other features include: Android 2.3 Gingerbread (upgradeable to Ice Cream Sandwich), LTE and HSPA+ connectivity, Wi-Fi Direct, 8MP rear camera with 1080p video recording, 1.3MP front-facing camera, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 4GB of on-board memory, and a 16GB MicroSD card pre-installed.
AT&T will sell the LG Nitro HD starting December 4 for $249.99 (new 2-yr contract agreement required).
Now that the Nitro has been announced, it means LG’s event scheduled for December 1 is about another new product. We can’t wait to see what it is.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Nitro HD, white Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket launched by AT&T
- Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy Tab launching on November 14 for $400 on contract
- LG Spectrum for Verizon officially unveiled, will cost only $199.99 on contract
- Verizon officially launches the Samsung Illusion SCH-i110
- AT&T’s LG Nitro HD will be updated to Android 4.0 ICS starting next week