China Telecom customers will be excited to hear that the Motorola XT928 will be available next month. The XT928 is a relative to the DROID RAZR and the latest addition to the DROID X line.
Specs wise, the XT928 spots a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 4.5-inch 1280 x 720 HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass, 1 GB of RAM, a 13 megapixel camera in the rear with 1080p HD recording, a 1.3 megapixel camera in the front, and Android 2.3. The usual array of Motorola accessories including the Laptop dock will be available.
This device will be available in December, although we do not have a specific price yet. We also do not know if this device will be hitting the states. We will keep you updated on the status of the XT928
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola DROID 4 to launch December 8th?
- Sharp AQUOS SH-01D heading to NTT DoCoMo with 3D HD display
- New details on Motorola Droid 3 confirmed
- Asus Transformer Prime to ship December for $499, full specs revealed
- Motorola Droid Bionic officially hits Verizon tomorrow for $300