The unannounced and yet to be confirmed Nokia 900 (possibly pictured below) is in the rumors again, this time alongside a launch date: early 2012.
According to BGR, the new handset could be released in the US in January or February under the name of Nokia Lumia 900 (I guess the Lumia part should not be a surprise). Reportedly, the 900 is kind of similar to the Nokia Lumia 800, but it will run Windows Phone Tango – which will be the next OS version after Mango. The new smartphone should also have a bigger ClearBlack AMOLED display (4.3 inches), and “other enhancements.”
(image via TheNokiaBlog)
It will be interesting to see what US carriers Nokia will choose for distributing the Lumia 900. We’ve already heard that the company is in talks with AT&T, but that’s for an LTE version of the Lumia 800. Maybe the Lumia 900 will be released by Verizon? We’ll see.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Lumia 800 with LTE coming to AT&T in 2012?
- Nokia Lumia 900 to be launched by AT&T in March
- Unlocked Nokia Lumia 800 with Windows Phone available at Amazon USA
- Nokia Lumia 800 and Lumia 710 launching in India in December
- White Nokia Lumia 800 gets official, will be launched this month