It seems as though the US will be the last country to finally receive the Galaxy Nexus on a dedicated carrier. The device is already available in Europe and is now ready to hit Japan. NTT DoCoMo will be carrying the GSM version of the Galaxy Nexus starting Friday, December 2nd.
If you are unfamiliar with the Galaxy Nexus, it spots a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, a 4.65-inch Super AMOLED display with 1280×720 resolution, 32GB of internal storage, NFC support, and a 5 megapixel camera with 1080p HD video recording. The Galaxy Nexus will run on Android 4.0 or Ice Cream Sandwich.
NTT DoCoMo has yet to state a price for the device despite listing its release date. We will keep you updated on the status of the Galaxy Nexus around the world.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus heading to Verizon Nov. 17th?
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus now official with Android 4.0 and 4.65-inch HD Super AMOLED display
- Samsung Galaxy S II LTE now available on NTT DoCoMO in Japan
- Samsung Nexus Prime (Galaxy Nexus) full specs and official images leaked in Japan
- Sprint Galaxy Nexus will have 32GB of internal memory, just like Verizon’s version