What do you mean you thought one day would pass without a rumor regarding the launch date for Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Nexus? No such thing will happen until the Google superphone is in Big Red stores – trust us.
So here we go again. We now have a fresh batch of launch date rumors, collected by Droid Life from what they say are reliable sources (who’ve been right in the past).
According to these people, the Samsung Galaxy Nexus will finally be released by Verizon on December 9. The Motorola Droid 4 will see the light of day on December 22 (now that’s a last minute Christmas gift!), very, very soon after its predecessor (too soon, one might say).
A white version of the Motorola Droid RAZR will reportedly be out sometime in mid-December too. As for the new Motorola Android-powered tablets, the Droid Xyboard 10.1 and Droid Xyboard 8.2, they’ll apparently both be in stores on December 12.
As always, take this with a grain of salt. It is, after all, rumored and unconfirmed information you’ve just read. But we knew that you’d like some new dates to think about, so there you go.
Oh, and one last thing. Verizon stores are supposedly already picking their ‘subject matter experts’ on the Galaxy Nexus. Such a person is a designated rep inside each store who gets the device a few days prior to launch so she or he can get familiar with the new hot gadget and become an expert on it. That usually happens about a week before launch – and as fate would have it, we’re exactly one week before December 9. Perhaps that ‘proves’ something. Or not. We’ll see.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon confirms its Motorola Droid Xyboards in LTE anniversary announcement
- Motorola Droid 4 to be out on December 8. Verizon Galaxy Nexus still rumored to come on December 9
- Verizon Motorola Droid Xyboard 10.1 and 8.2 tablets now available online, in stores on December 12
- Verizon’s HTC Rezound, Motorola Droid Razr and Razr Maxx to get Android 4.0 ICS updates next week?
- Verizon posts Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich updates list. HTC, Motorola, Samsung and LG devices included