If everything goes according to the (rumored) plans, Verizon will launch two high-end LTE Android smartphones this Thursday and Friday.
According to the image seen below, which reportedly depicts an internal Verizon email, on Thursday (December 8th) customers will be able to buy the Motorola Droid 4 – which was initially rumored for a launch on December 4. The new Droid 4 obviously comes to replace the Droid 3, and can be considered the QWERTY version of the Droid Razr (announced earlier today in a white color version).
As you can see, the image also claims that promo material for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus will arrive at Verizon locations the same day the Droid 4 is released. Engadget says the Galaxy Nexus will go on sale the very next day, on Friday (December 9) – and yes, we’ve heard about this possible launch date before. Let’s hope this turns out to be true, because people are already tired of waiting for Verizon to introduce its first Android Ice Cream Sandwich handset.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Galaxy Nexus now rumored to arrive on December 15
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus delayed until December 13?
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus now available at Vodafone UK, Verizon’s version rumored to launch on December 11
- Newest Verizon launch dates rumor: Galaxy Nexus December 9, Droid 4 December 22, and more
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus could be launched by Verizon on December 8