Not a day goes by without a new rumor or two about when Verizon will finally release the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. You’ve probably gotten used to that by now. But it will all end. And very soon.
That’s if we believe the latest leak regarding the availability of Verizon’s Galaxy Nexus. This time, it’s a purported shot of Big Red’s Equipment Guide, to which the new ‘pure Google’ phone has been added. Have a look:
December 9 is in three short days. And it certainly looks like that’s when you’ll finally be able to pick up a Samsung Galaxy Nexus from Verizon. Especially because this isn’t the first, or the second time we’ve heard about this particular date.
All set then? Cash ready?
Via Droid Life
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Galaxy Nexus now rumored to arrive on December 15
- Newest Verizon launch dates rumor: Galaxy Nexus December 9, Droid 4 December 22, and more
- Verizon Galaxy Nexus (Prime) launching in December – Samsung confirms
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus “on track to launch this year”, simulator now available
- Verizon Galaxy Nexus available at Samsung NY store, you can’t buy it though